My Kitchen Island

I've been working away today on the garden shed, but there's nothing to show because it's just been cutting wood and gluing on the siding. I also painted the window and corner boards, and started work on the door. So I've gotten a lot completed, just nothing worth showing. So I thought I would show you a piece that I purchased last September at Camp Mini Ha Ha, which is a Miniature Camp in Nova Scotia that is held every year. If you want to know more about the camp, check out this link! http://www.campminihaha.com/ It's a great week with 40 women creating miniatures and enjoying each other's company.

Last year was my first trip, but I'd known about the camp for 3 years prior, but the time conflicted with a business trip on the previous years. This year we are building a room from a Tudor style castle. I'm very excited about it. Last year we each built a shop. My shop is the bakery that is pictured at the top of my blog.

Each year they hold a auction with items donated. This auction raises money to assist those who cannot afford the camp fees, but are interested in miniatures. At last year's auction, I bid and won this kitchen island. It was made by Liz Dielman of Grandpa's Dollhouse http://www.grandpasdollhouse.com/ and Dale Perry of Petite Images http://petiteimages.com/ They both attended the camp. They both have online stores as well, and Dale also has a storefront as well.
I love the attention to detail on the island. I think they did a fabulous job.
I also want to welcome the 6 new followers. Hello to:
Thanks for taking an interest in my blog!
-Wanda

Comments

  1. wow... you have the most interesting mini items!love it~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wanda! I couldn't find an email for you, but I wanted to Thank You for the Welcome! And also "beautifulminiblessings" is not my blog. I do not have a blog myself. I am new to the world of minis and for now I am truly enjoying all the wonderful blogs you all have. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts