Hope I posted that correctly.
I've been getting more and more done to the garden shed and now I have completed all the siding for the four sides and two peaks. I am pleased with the way it turned out. I had to improvise when I had no power tools and instead of grooving the wood, I added strips instead. I have to show you where I got the wood for the strips. At the local dollar store I found these inexpensive folding garden lattice, that were only $2.00. I purchased one for a vine I had, but when I got home and opened the package, I realized they were cedar, and fairly even wood strips, so I went back and purchased ten more packs, and took them apart to use in my mini work. The garden shed is the first recipient of the wood. I used about 1.5 pks to complete the siding. That's not bad for $3.00! And it smells wonderful!
I am having challenges uploading the remaining pictures so I am going to post this much and try again. I am so new at this, it appears I have a lot to learn!!