I have done a little bit of work on my garden shed, but nothing worth showing today, just glueing more shelves and cutting more pieces for the roof, and cutting out printies for the items I need for the inside of the shed. So since I had nothing new to show you on the garden shed I thought I would share pictures of some of the other items I have done other the years.
The first item is another one of the rugs that I have stitched. The one shown below was my second rug. It measures about 5x9 inches and it's stitched on 32 count linen. The colours are very soft and I am using it in the dining room of my victorian dollhouse. The pattern came from a booklet that I have long since sold, so I can't give you the designer's name unfortunately. It was the first rug I ever fringed and I wished I hadn't sold the pattern because the instructions for fringing were the best instructions I have ever had, and I have not been able to duplicate the technique since!
The next item I wanted to share is actually a House of Miniatures kit that I have completely bashed and I am very pleased with how it turned out. The bed started out as a small twin bed, and I added bed posts and length the headboard, and used the original bed post to create a trundle bed. The trundle bed is on brass castors that actually work! I still have to dress the beds, and I am considering adding a quilt rail between the two spindles on the footboard. More to follow on this bed, but I thought I would share my progress to date!
There are more followers to welcome today.
Thanks for taking an interest in my blog!