You can see I used three legos as spacers between the shelves. Legos are great for jigs when assembling miniatures.
I also completed the front panel with the doors. I still haven't attached this panel, I want to make sure the doors can swing freely. I haven't attached the hardware yet, but in the picture it's laid in place just for show.
I still have to trim up the bottom of the doors a bit as well.
Between gluing time I searched through my collection of cutouts for suitable items for the garden shed. I found lots of seed packages and sacks, but I still need to find printies of items such as lawn seed bags, fertilizer, and similar items. Still have a bit of searching to do!
I have more followers to welcome. Please have a look at their blogs, there is some really interesting blogs out there. I am following over 100 blogs myself now.
and Miia, http://hallahovi.blogspot.com/
Thanks for taking an interest in my blog!