You can see the stain coming through from the outside finish on the shed. I had debated whether I would stain the interior of the shed so that the bleeding from the outside would be gone, but I decided that I liked the uneven colour of the interior. It's a shed!!! It isn't suppose to be finished on the inside!
I've been cutting so many garden printies, that I decided I should evaluate and see how many I actually really need. I decided to place the accessories I had in the shed and see what else I needed. Based on the other accessories I put in place today, I probably don't need a tenth of the hundreds of printies I have cut!! Oh well, I will have lots of printies to share I guess.
I was going to make another table to go under the window and then I remembered I had a House of Miniatures dry sink that I had started to assemble years ago, and then realized that there were two drawer fronts missing. It's sat on a shelf ever since then, and I thought it's a perfect place for an old dry sink that can't be used in a kitchen. I might paint it to match the potting table. I have a little time to decide.
Overall I am pleased with the temporary placements. I have lots of glueing to do once the printies are placed. It will be difficult to access the interior once the roof is attached so I want to ensure nothing is going to move later!
I would love to have your feedback on everything!
I have another new follower to welcome! My first Canadian and fellow camper for Camp Mini Ha Ha. Hello to
Karin has two blogs. Have a look!
Also in my last posting I had said that I didn't think Ascension had a blog. But she does!! Here's the link for her blog:- http://ascension-misminiaturas.blogspot.com/
Thanks everyone for taking an interest and for your kind comments!