Followers

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Last Minute Preparations

It's down to the wire now.  I leave on Wednesday for Camp Mini Ha Ha.  Tidbits and Gifties are completed.  All my suitcases are packed.  Lots of accessories ready to go to fill the bookcases I have designed and cut for the roombox.  I have lots of books made, but I'm still not sure I have enough.


You don't realize how much little pieces you collect over the years.  But's it great when it's time to put together a new roombox.  Hopefully I've packed everything I need.  The roombox will be electrified as well, so I've packed all the supplies I will need for this as well.


I have lots of more printies cut out and ready to go, if I find I need more books.


It's great to have a week with my mini friends again.  I promise to blog during the week as well.

So the next time you hear from me will be at Camp Mini Ha Ha.

Until the next time....
Wamda

2 comments:

minwks said...

Hi Wanda,
What fun, have a wonderful time at mini camp. I look forward to seeing your new roombox.Regards Janine

Giac said...

Hello Wanda,
I hope you have a wonderful time at camp. I can't wait to see your project.
Big hug,
Giac