Followers

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Camp Mini Ha Ha - Day Three

Well there's progress after the third day of the workshop.  You can see the beginnings of my wall of shelving and built in desk coming alive.  I designed the wall unit at home and cut everything and fortunately for the most part it all came together good.  I have to cut the top shelves tomorrow and start the wall panelling.  Staining also began but I forgot to take the pictures.

Here's a shot without the wing chair.  The only ready made product here is the desk chair, which I am slowly refinishing.


I also cut the middle boards from the front window to make more of the roombox visible.  I also used the same window in the bakery and I wanted to make it look different.


We also posed for our group shot at the end of the day.


I didn't get a chance to photograph my tidbits, but I had to share this fantastic shop vac I received in our gift exchange.  What a phenomenal job she has done on it,  don't know where I will use it, maybe in the garden shed.


Until the next time.....
From Camp Mini Ha Ha.....

Wanda









2 comments:

PILAR6373 said...

Vas muy avanzada con el proyecto,es tan bonito!!! La aspiradora es increíble!!!
Besos.

Giac said...

Hello Wanda,
I am even more excited! I can't wait to see more!
Big hug,
Giac