Followers

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Barcelona!

It's been several weeks since I last posted and during that time I have been in 11 countries.  To say the least it feels like I have been around the world and back again, but what fun I have had! An entire week of this time has been spent in Barcelona, Spain where I have been in miniature heaven, not including the fabulous food, places and culture!  Today is our last day in Europe and tomorrow we head back to Canada, with a quick trip to Montreal for a day while on route back to Newfoundland.

During my time in Barcelona I have visited three wonderful miniature shops, and thanks to a cancelled flight that bumped us to the next day, today I got to visit a miniature fair in Barcelona called Fira d'Artesans Miniaturistes.  My husband and I braved the Barcelona subway system and made our way quickly to the fair and back.  We met several local miniaturist, many of them from the blogs I read and I had a wonderful time.  (My husband patiently waited and drank and ate the local drinks and food!  And also provided funds each time I went over my budget....lol).

What a wonderful time I had, and such wonderful minis I purchased.  When I get back in Canada I will post pictures of the wonderful things I collected.  I was able to post one picture of the advertisement for the fair.  More pictures to come once I get back home.

Thank you to all the wonderful people who made this trip the best ever and especially to the wonderful miniaturist of Spain!

Until the next time.......
Wanda




4 comments:

Eva - tatalamaru said...

Wanda que bien que mi ciudad te haya tratado bien y encima pudiste ver la feria....estupendo no?
Bueno a ver si ahora si se publica el comentario, espero que si.
Besos

Giac said...

Hi Wanda,
I'm so glad you had a nice trip. i tried to comment early this month to wish you a great trip but blogger would not let me post on your blog. Have a safe trip home and I hope you enjoy Montreal.
Big hug,
Giac

Wanda said...

Eva and Giac, thanks for your comments. Eva I am so sorry I missed you at the fair. Giac, after my previous post where I asked for advice on comments, I started to receive a lot of spam comments, so I had to readjust things again. Obviously I changed things too much and Eva sent me an email on the problem, so hopefully things are now corrected and everyone can leave a comment and I won't continue to receive all the spam. Thanks again for your wonderful comments.

Eva said...

Wanda!!! It was wonderful to meet you. I think that I was so surprised that my English it wasn't good enough.
Anyway it was a pleasure to talk with you and hopefully you had a great time in my city!
I can not wait to see what kind of pretty treasures you bought in Drap and other miniature shop or in the Show.
Mini hugs