Today I worked at getting my last garden swap out in the mail. I saw what Kim was sending me last week and I thought I would try one more type of flower before I mailed out her swap. I'm really pleased with the results of my efforts. I made tulips from instructions given in Miniature Collector several years ago. After I started making them I wished I had used black paper in the center to make them more realistic, but the instructions hadn't called for black paper, until I reread the instructions and of course it had said to use black paper, but I didn't read the instructions close enough, but I'm still very pleased with the results. Kim I hope you like them as well.
I've enclosed some of my hyacinths as well, plus some purchased flowers, and lots of stems from full size silk flowers that work very well in miniature settings.
Now I have to package everything up and get it in the mail!