One Front Window Framed!



I had hoped to start the panelling in the Bookbox this weekend, but I realized I needed the front window framed in first so I could blend it in with the panelling.  So I concentrated on that and also got the crown molding completed on the front and side wall.  The back wall crown molding has to be cut around the bookcases, and that's going to be a little more challenging with all those mites!  My favorite!  Not!

But here's the results of the window framing.  I've built quite a deep sill because I want to add a seat cushion and toss cushions and turn it into a window seat.  I still have to add a molding under the sill, but this will be a part of the panelling.  I still have to touch up a few places with the stain where you can still see some raw edges.  But overall I'm pleased with the finished window.


Until the next time....
Wanda

Comments

  1. Me gusta mucho como te ha quedado la ventana,la profundidad del alfeizar,para poner cojines es una gran idea!!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This project is looking soooo good! That's a nice view you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Wanda,
    It is beautiful! I love the window frame you created...very grand!
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts