Sorry that the picture isn't clearer, I just realized this morning that I must have left my camera recharger in the hotel room on my last business trip, and unfortunately that was out of the country, so it's gone. I had to go out searching for a new camera charger, but in the meanwhile I took this one picture with my I-Pad. I'll take more with my camera once it's recharged!
I've used some of my handmade flowers, plus some I received from a swap last year, some purchased flowers and some foliage from full size flowers, where I just took a sprig from. I like the overall look for the flower bed. You can barely see the fence anymore. I'll try not to cover the fence in too much on the next side. You can just see a peak of the forsythia I made from the inside of the fence. Still have to add more flowers to that side before I show you that side. But it looks like I will have to start making a lot more flowers, this one bed took up almost all my stash of flowers, and I need a lot more for this section, plus I have an even larger flower bed under the window box. Looks like I will be busy at flower making, but I do love making the flowers.
You can see I have also completed the trim around the entire scene as well. I was hoping to find some old barn board for this task, but I was not fortunate to find a piece worth using, so I took a regular molding and treated it with "Weather It" and it seems to have done the trick.
I hope you like my progress so far. If you have any questions about the flowers, don't hesitate to ask.
Thank for you all your kind comments about the chair I showed you in my last posting. A couple people commented on the fabric. I love it. I found it at a local quilt shop, and I purchased a yard in two colours. It has a real Victorian feel about it, but it's just brighten up with a little gold detailing in it, which makes it sparkle. I don't know where I will use the second colour I purchased, it's green, but it's added to my large fabric stash now.
Until next time.....