I've got mail!!

It's been over 2 weeks since my last posting.  There's been so much going on in my life, that my miniatures have taken a backseat.  I'm planning a wedding that's happening in less than 2 months.  My worklife has been on overload, business trips and an unfortunate loss in my fiance's family, all have made me diliquent with my minis and this blog.  I have managed during this time to get all my garden swaps out in the mail, except one, Kim, who is anxiously working on her part and will send her address when she has completed hers.  Which is more than okay!

But today I got the needed boost to start me thinking about miniatures again, I got miniatures in the mail!!  The first of my garden swaps arrived and I am so excited.  What a treat.  We have such talented miniature makers out there!

There's so much to share, I'll show one each day, just to keep you waiting!  From Ira at http://merryjingle.blogspot.com/ I received a treasure trove of miniatures.







Ira has sent beautiful roses, daisies, peonies, hyacinth and some great loose leaves.  I love the roses, I am definitely going to make a rose bush for the garden trellis I had made!!  There is a tree ready to plant!  (It took a little beating coming across the ocean, but it's an easy repair to get the leaves and fruit back on).  I've also got some of Ira's gardening containers, garden tools and beautiful garden plaques.  She also sent some wonderful printies.  I've got so many wonderful new accessories for my garden shed.

Thank you so much Ira, I am so pleased with everything.  I hope you like the items I have sent you.  Everything went out in the mail 4 days ago via air mail.  So hopefully it won't take too long.

I've gotten so many new followers during my absense, and to each and everyone of you thank you for taking the time to read my blog.  I appreciate the interest.  I promised to list all the new followers, there are so many since my last listing, I think I have close to 30 to list, so it will have to be a posting in itself.  So now I have promised two postings.  In the next one I will show you all the wonderful things I received from Monica at http://puppenstubennostalgie.blogspot.com/

I was so far behind in my blog reading, but I was determined to catch up before I posted again.  Yesterday I finally caught up, even though I still have to read today's posts, but I feel so good about catching up.  I love what I am reading.  All of you do wonderful work.  You should be so proud.
-Wanda

Comments

  1. Congratulations on your new minis. Ira is very talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Wanda, during a stressful time full of things to do, there's nothing better than to receive a parcel filled with small treasures to find our feet on the ground (so to speak ...)!
    I wish you many good things :-)
    Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felicidades por todas esas preciosidades.
    Besitos, May

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts