The End of a Year and the Beginning of a New One

It's been an interesting year with my minis.  I got a lot completed but as usual I have a lot of unfinished projects.  I started my first HO Scale project which I've been sharing on Instagram, but have yet to share here in the blog.  It's 95% completed.  Living on an island where the fishery is such a big part of the culture, I've always wanted to do a marine miniature scene.  Here's a peak at what I worked on this year.

I've also completed a Debbie Young Book Nook called Splintered Fairy Tales and I've started Whitledge-Burgess' French Country Kitchen, but didn't complete it.  










I did complete the Architect's Loft and Pickett Hill, which were started in previous years. But do you really ever complete a miniature project.  Do you see things down the road that you should add this accessory or this piece of furniture to an already completed project?











So to remain organized in 2023 I'm following along with NAME's Create 2023 Challenge, which is to pick a large unfinished project and complete it.  You're required to send a picture of how it looks today and then send in quarterly pictures of your progress.  I'm taking it a step further and picking four additional unfinished projects and having four quarterly challenges, that are smaller projects.

My organized self has mapped out each week's tasks to ensure I complete the entire five projects.  I may completely miss out on this one, but if I don't set goals, I don't get it done.  Follow along with me both here and on Instagram and see if I meet my goals!


Happy New Year to all of you as well.  Hope your 2023 is the best year ever.

Wanda

Comments

Popular Posts