My Forgotten Stash of Kits

I’ve spent the past few evenings reviewing my extremely large stash of unmade kits and I got inspired to assemble some of them. 

Are you like me and purchase lots of kits and find them years later in your craft room drawers and boxes?  It's like Christmas morning all over again.  Will that was me this week, going through lots of drawers in my craft room and finding lots of kits I had long since forgotten that I had bought.  


These 1/12th crates were bought many years ago from some unknown vendor. I love them and will use them in a future wine cellar.  They are made from walnut and really don't need a stain even, maybe a nice waxing.





It completely distracted me from my current projects and lead me down another of road of assembling some of these beautiful kits.

Unfortunately, the divider piece was missing from each kit. I see it now says “optional” on the instructions, so I’m wondering if they were meant to be sold separately and I failed to buy them. Would love to know who the kits are from. Anyone recognize the kits? 

Now back to my stash, have a few more kits to assemble!

I know I've been a diliquent blogger.  I have been actively posting every day on Instagram though.  If you miss my work you can find me there.  Drop on over.

Wanda Waterfield | Miniature Scale Model Maker (@so_mini_projects) • Instagram photos and videos

Until the next time (whenever that may be)......

Wanda

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts