Over at Instagram

 I've been diliquent with keeping up with the blog again.  It's writing the text to go along with the images that give me the biggest challenge.  But on a positive note, I have been posting DAILY on Instagram and I've been working on new and existing projects daily.  So there's lots to see.  Jump over to Instagram and follow me at Wanda Waterfield (@so_mini_projects) • Instagram photos and videos

I've now started working on my smallest scale of all, HO Scale, 1/48th scale.

Here's a sneak peak at my progress so far.  It's a marine project on a wharf.




I'd love to have your feedback.  I've shared lots of video reels of my projects as well.

Hope you're on Instagram.  Hope to see you there.  Please like and follow if you use Instagram.

Wanda Waterfield


Comments

  1. Это очень интересно, реалистично, минималистично! Буду рада вашей оценке моих работ. Загляните в мой блог)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts